PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
NOTICE: Due to public health concerns about Coronavirus (Covid-19), BRIC will be making reservations for limited hours and for curbside pickup only. Producers will not be allowed into the building. Please read on for hours of operations and guidelines for BRIC’s COVID-19 protocols. Failure to follow these guidelines will result in denial or cancellation of a reservation, a hold on an offending producer’s account, or suspension.
BRIC MEDIA CENTER HOURS
Because of COVID-19 the BRIC Media center is still closed to the public. We will be allowing reservations for curbside pickup and drop off only during the below hours of operation. BRIC staff will be strictly adhering to these guidelines in an effort to maintain public safety. Failure to comply with BRIC’s guidelines will result in denial or cancellation of a reservation, a hold on an offending producer’s account, or suspension. At this time BRIC will not allow walk-in checkouts.
Curbside Drop Off Hours
TUE, 10AM – 4:30PM
Curbside Pickup Hours
THUR & FRI, 10AM – 4:30PM
All reservations will be made in half-hour increments, i.e. the first pickup of the day will be at 10AM and the next reservation will be 10:30AM.
There will be NO reservations made between these half-hour increments.
RULES FOR PICK UP/DROP OFF
- All producers must wear masks. No exceptions. Failure to wear a mask will result in immediate cancellation of your reservation with a possible hold or suspension.
- If you feel you may have been exposed to Covid-19 or if you feel ill, please do not come to BRIC. Contact Public Equipment and reschedule your pickup or return.
- In order to follow social distancing guidelines, producers’ reservations will be staggered so that they don’t arrive at the same time.
- Reserving producers will be given an exact time for their pickup and drop off. Failure to arrive on time for a pick up or drop off will result in cancellation of your reservation with a possible hold or suspension. No exceptions.
- If for some reason a producer has to enter a BRIC facility, due to weather or other circumstances, they will be required to have a temperature check and fill out BRIC’s Covid-19 building entry form. Refusal to do so will result in the immediate cancellation of your reservation.
HOW TO RESERVE EQUIPMENT AND STUDIO SPACE
To book equipment and studio space with the BRIC Media Center, please fill out our Electronic Equipment & Studio Reservation Form.
For the safety of our staff and visitors we ask all individuals entering our space to comply with our COVID House Rules. Temperature checks are required upon entry and masks must be worn at all times.