Make Yourself at Home
Extraordinary art and media experiences await you.
Become a member today and be the first to get insider access to BRIC House and all that BRIC has to offer. You'll also be making a difference by helping to bring BRIC's free programs to Brooklynites of all ages.
To purchase a membership online, click on the icon next to the level of your choice.
• Enjoy all the benefits of a Housemate membership AND...
• Discounts on Community Media Classes**
• 10% Discount at the new café in BRIC House
• Reciprocal Benefits from BRIC Neighbors***
• Enjoy all the benefits of a Student/Artist/Senior membership AND…
• Advance Ticket Sales and Reservations**
• BRIC Gift
• Enjoy all the benefits of an Individual membership for up to four people
• Enjoy all the benefits of an Individual membership AND...
• Invitations to special events, including exhibition previews, open rehearsals with artists, live in-studio tapings, and more
• One (1) discounted ticket (selected events)
• Waived convenience fee for ticket purchases
• Enjoy all the benefits of a BRIC Big Fan membership for up to two people AND…
• Concierge ticket service
• Discounts on BRIC Gala tickets
• A limited-edition BRIC artist print
• Add on a Celebrate Brooklyn! membership at 20% off
• Enjoy all the benefits of a Patron membership for up to four people AND…
• Your name listed among BRIC supporters in printed programs and annual reports
• Enjoy all the benefits of a Patron membership AND…
• Your name listed among BRIC supporters in printed programs and annual reports (if desired)
• Invitation to annual State of BRIC cocktail event for two (2)
• Two (2) tickets to the BRIC Gala of your choice (annually)
*Individuals 65+ qualify for the Senior membership level
**Pending availability; certain media classes are only open to Brooklyn residents
***List in formation. Current BRIC neighbors offering reciprocal benefits to BRIC House members: Brooklyn Historical Society, Irondale Ensemble, Mark Morris Dance Group, MoCADA, New York Transit Museum, Roulette, and Theatre for a New Audience.
All memberships are valid for one (1) year from date of purchase. Your membership contribution is tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
Contact Katie Kalkstein at kkalkstein@BRICartsmedia.org or 718.683.5637 with questions or to join by phone.